COMEN STAR 8000F
BT-8000F MULTI-PARAMETER PATIENT MONITOR
BT-8000F multi-parameter patient monitor is a robust patient monitor, small enough to move around, yet flexible enough to adapt to your particular needs. With a variety of optional extras, including arrhythmia and ST analysis, EtCO2 measurement and double IBP, BT-8000F multi-parameter patient monitor is configurable to suit your requirements. Purchase only the advanced features that you need and nothing more. With NIBP recall and extensive data storage capability , BT-8000F multi-parameter patient monitor is particularly well-suited for use in peri-anesthesia and critical care environments. Rich in functions, conveniently adaptable and pleasingly affordable, BT-8000F multi-parameter patient monitor may be just the monitor for your department.
Features & Benefits:
· 6 Standard parameters: ECG, RESP, NIBP, SPO2, 2-TEMP, PR/HR.
· 8 "high resolution color TFT LCD display.
· Real time S-T segment analysis, pace-maker detection.
· Indication of Incorrect manipulation and malfunction analysis.
· Patient info input management function
· Multi-lead ECG waveforms display in phase.
· Large volume of tabular and graphic trends information storage and easy to recall.
· Capture dynamic waveforms.
· Efficient resistance to interference of defibrillator and HF knife.
· UP to 2 hours working capacity of built-in rechargeable battery.
· Unique accessory management cabinet.
· Networking capacity.
·Option: IBP, ETCO2 and 2-IBP.